What is happening to the completion ratio? Please help Rob.
One2Go
2003-11-20 12:10:35 UTC
Before I left for Germany we had the corruption problem and I wasn't
concerned about the completion because they were gone by the time I
returned. But now I am looking at yesterday's and today's postings and in
one case out of 63 binary files 11 are complete.

Please can this be fixed. We have not had decent binary files now for
almost a month.

In the a.b.multimedia the Jeremiah 2x07 files have from 63 binaries only 11
complete.

Please try to help.

Hans

Header from EasyNews for:

Jeremiah 2x07 - "Voices In The Dark" 06 of 66 - "qltvcd_jms2e7.r00" yEnc

From: ***@TheVillage.invalid (NumberSix)
Sender: ***@TheVillage.invalid
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.multimedia, alt.binaries.multimedia.scifi
Subject: Jeremiah 2x07 - "Voices In The Dark" 02 of 66 -
"qltvcd_jms2e7.nfo" yEnc (1/1)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:41:00 GMT
Rob Partington
2003-11-22 13:57:17 UTC
On 20 Nov 2003 12:19:08 GMT,
Thanks. I just posted this and here I have already an answer. I feel better
already even though the a.b.multimedia.west-wing shows 21 of 555 for a 4%
completion ratio.
I've made some (pretty extensive) changes this morning that may help our
completion. I'm not expecting to see an immediate improvement, though,
maybe over the next few days.

However, the external completion checker is broken so I'm relying on my
own Xnews and people to post in here to tell me if things are improving...