Turn $6 into Thousands using Paypal
Al Cord
2007-02-06 02:56:51 UTC
TURN $6 INTO Thousands USING PAYPAL
I gave it a try. Hey, it's only $6.00, I figured at least 6 people
would respond out of the millions of people who use the Internet. You
should give it a try too! You have nothing to lose, and a whole lot to
gain!
Business message board, rich Paypal, Google get rich quick, millionaire
message board
A little while back, I was browsing through some ads, message boards
and forums, just like you are now, and I came across an article similar
to this one that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks
with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right,
it must be a scam", but, like most of us, I was curious, so I kept
reading.
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 through Paypal to each of the six
(6) emails stated in the email address list in this article (below).
You then remove the email address in the number one slot, move the
other addresses up by one and then place your own email address at the
bottom of the list as number six. Once you have done this, copy and
paste/post the article in say, about 50 newsgroups (of which I believe
there are approximately 32 000 across the Internet, most probably
more).
Paypal $6 money making, posting, get money, money making forum, 6 email
money list
So, after thinking about it, I went ahead and tried it out. I figured
that I had nothing more to lose than $6.00 anyway. Like most of us
would be, I was somewhat sceptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it, however, it follows the same regulations as the
"mailed chain letters", which, according to the US Post Office
(1-800-725-2162) is indeed legal. Make cash quick, Paypal $6,
thousands of dollars, message board
After this investigation/finding, I invested my $6.00, and guess what!
Within days, I started receiving money in my Paypal account! I was
shocked! I figured it would end and peter out soon, but the money just
kept coming in. I am now in my fourth week and I have made a total of
just over $39 347.00, (on originally copying and pasting this article,
I had done 50 posts and had already gotten my $6.00 back plus more!)
and the money is still coming in. It's certainly worth $6.00. Let me
tell you how this works, and, most importantly, why it works.
Money making emails, pay $6 for Paypal, business message board, Paypal
$6
REQUIREMENTS:
· You must have a verified Paypal account. If you do not have a
verified Paypal account you can go to http://www.paypal.com and get one
for free. It is extremely important to note that in order to place the
initial $6.00 into your account and then to pay them to the email
address on the list below, you will have to verify your bank account
with Paypal (please note that verifying your bank account with Paypal
may take a few days).
Legal $6 email, Paypal email list, message board email list, get rich
quick, $6 email deal
INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP 1: Send, through Paypal, $1.00 to each of the email addresses on
the list below. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in
the comments section, write "Please Put Me On Your Email List".
This comment must be included to keep the system legal. What you are
doing is creating a service by this and best of all, the entire process
is lawful. The email list is:
1) ***@gmail.com
2) ***@gmail.com
3) ***@hotmail.com
4) ***@gmail.com
5) ***@gmail.com
6) ***@yahoo.com
Make money with Paypal, message board business, $6 email article,
millionaire
STEP 2: Now, take the #1 email address off the list that you see above,
move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4 etc) and add YOUR
email address (the one used on your Paypal account) as number 6 on the
list.
Make money with Paypal, millionaire message board, money making forum,
email $6 list
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to this original as possible. Now, post your amended article to
about 50 newsgroups, message boards or forums. 200 posts are ideal, and
remember that the more you post, the more you stand to earn!
For example, you go to any search engine, such as
http://www.google.com, http://www.altavista.com,
http://search.yahoo.com, etc., and search with a subject something
along the lines of:
· ?millionaire message board?
· ?money making message board?
· ?money making discussions?
· ?money making forum?
· ?business message board?
Google message board $6 deal, money with Paypal, message board email
list
and so on.
Paypal $6 money making, posting, get money, money making forum, 6 email
money list
And that's all there is to it!
Make $6 into thousands with Paypal, get rich quick, $1 to each email,
200 posts, 50 posts
REMEMBER: When posting this article on various message boards and
forums, try for a goal of around 50 posts. However, remember that the
more you post, the more you stand to earn. I made somewhere around 200
posts, and, as I mentioned before, I had great results.
That's it! Within days, you will begin receiving money through your
Paypal account.
Email with Paypal, verified account, message board posting $6, business
message board
JUST MAKE SURE THAT THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY ON THE LIST IS EXACTLY THE
SAME AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT
RECEIVE YOUR MONEY!
Thousands, money, get rich quick, legal money discussion, money making
scheme
When your name is no longer on the list, you just find a recent posting
in a newsgroup etc., and send out another $6.00 to the emails on the
list, and begin putting your name at number 6 again.
Put your name at #6, $6 email list, become a millionaire, Paypal $6,
turn $6 into $6000
$$ Most importantly, have fun! $$
Get rich quick
Business message board
Money making message board
Paypal
Six dollars
$6
j***@gmail.com
2015-07-02 22:16:59 UTC
STEP 1:
Take a few minutes to join Paypal: Remember to verify your account.
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=JC5WG9... . When creating your
Paypal
account make email address you used for Paypal on the list below so
people can send money to your account.
STEP 2:
Once you have a Paypal account running, use Paypal to post $1 to EACH
of the 6 Email Addresses below because you pay people with an email
address in Paypal. Select "SEND
MONEY". To do this you may need to use a credit or debit card, which
is very easy, and secure so nobody but Paypal may see it.
STEP 3:
Now after sending $1.00 to each of the email addresses below, take the
#1 Email Address off the list, move the other Email Addresses up (6
becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add Your Email Address as number 6
on the list.
STEP 4:
Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to the original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 news groups (there are thousands of groups). Email your
message to as many people you can. Remember, the more you post and
email the more money you make! This is perfectly legal because you are
paying $1 for a service. You must include the following text with
your payment, "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR E-MAIL LIST". Without this
important language, it becomes illegal! Therefore, send $1 to each of
the following e-mail addresses:
1.) ***@yahoo.com
2.) ***@yahoo.com
3.) ***@gmail.com
4.) ***@yahoo.com
5.) ***@aim.com
6.) ***@gmail.com
Print this document so you can refer to it when necessary. This
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. When
your name eventually reaches the #1 position you will have potentially
received thousands of dollars into your account!!! What an opportunity
for only a total of $6.00!
HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS:
Search with the subject "money making message board" or "classified
ads". You will find thousands and thousands of message boards and
companies like:
1) yahoo
2) google
3) aol
4) Adsubmitter.com etc
Click on them one by one and you will find the option ''post a new
message''. Then Post this article THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN,
THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! But you have to post a minimum of 200!
When you post 200 letters, it is estimated that at least 15 people
will respond and send you $1 ($15). Those 15 will post 200 letters
each and 225 will send $1 ($225). Those 225 will post 200 letters each
and 3,375 people will send you $1 ($3,375). Those 3,375 people will
post 200 letters each and 50,625 people will send you $1 (50,625).
Those 50,625 will post 200 letters each and 749,375 people will send
you $1 (749,375). At this point your name drops off the list, but so
far, you have received $813,615.00. JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES
ARE CORRECT. When your name is no longer on the list, you just take
the latest posting in the news groups, and send out another $6.00 to
Email Addresses using Paypal. 0
Pts