Newsgroup request
Dave Newt
2004-02-20 07:37:52 UTC

Any chance of alt.binaries.coffee being added please?

(I'm sure it has existed for some months at least.)

Thanks,
Trevor Best
2004-02-20 08:15:25 UTC
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:37:52 +0000 in easynet.support, Dave Newt
Post by Dave Newt
Any chance of alt.binaries.coffee being added please?
Java groups not enough for you then? <g>
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.
Rob Partington
2004-02-22 09:34:43 UTC
Created.
Dave Newt
2004-02-22 12:53:00 UTC
Post by Dave Newt
Any chance of alt.binaries.coffee being added please?
(I'm sure it has existed for some months at least.)
Created.
Thanks, Rob. I can't see it though (and I have refreshed). Do I need to
wait a bit, or does it make a difference that I am reading through
auth.news.easynet.co.uk server?
Rob Partington
2004-02-22 13:53:05 UTC
Nope, it's there. Nothing in it yet, so that might be why you can't see it.
Dave Newt
2004-02-22 17:06:45 UTC
Post by Dave Newt
Thanks, Rob. I can't see it though (and I have refreshed). Do I need to
wait a bit, or does it make a difference that I am reading through
auth.news.easynet.co.uk server?
Nope, it's there. Nothing in it yet, so that might be why you can't see it.
Ah yes, got it now, ta!

(Thought there should have been stuff there, but must have missed it!
Never mind...!)
Rob Partington
2004-02-23 10:16:54 UTC
There's a nice picture of a coffee packet now!
Dave Newt
2004-02-23 20:34:17 UTC
Post by Dave Newt
(Thought there should have been stuff there, but must have missed it!
Never mind...!)
There's a nice picture of a coffee packet now!
Woo! Knew it would be worth it! :-)