where is comp.databases.berkeley-db ?
Per Jessen
2005-04-14 18:30:40 UTC
I've been looking for comp.databases.berkeley-db on my local easynet news-server -
news.ch.easynet.net - but can't find it. It is however an official group - can be found
at freenews.netfront.net for instance.

I did raise a support issue with easynet (Switzerland), but they weren't overly keen to
try to raise someone to deal with it. I've let them off the hook, coz' I thought asking the
question here might be faster anyway.

cheers,
/Per Jessen, Zürich
Harry Broomhall
2005-04-15 12:46:29 UTC
Post by Per Jessen
I've been looking for comp.databases.berkeley-db on my local easynet news-server -
news.ch.easynet.net - but can't find it. It is however an official group - can be found
at freenews.netfront.net for instance.
I did raise a support issue with easynet (Switzerland), but they weren't overly keen to
try to raise someone to deal with it. I've let them off the hook, coz' I thought asking the
question here might be faster anyway.
Um - perhaps. Not many looking at this group now!

I've forwarded this to an internal queue.

Regards,
Harry (writing unofficialy)

Per Jessen
2005-04-16 11:06:48 UTC
Post by Harry Broomhall
Post by Per Jessen
I did raise a support issue with easynet (Switzerland), but they weren't overly keen to
try to raise someone to deal with it. I've let them off the hook, coz' I thought asking the
question here might be faster anyway.
Um - perhaps. Not many looking at this group now!
I've forwarded this to an internal queue.
Thanks Harry, much appreciated.

/Per Jessen, Zürich
--
http://www.spamchek.co.uk/freetrial - sign up for your free 30-day trial now!